As a veteran owned and operated company, Flanigan & Associates is honored to serve our community and provide safe, secure, and affordable housing. We develop public housing properties all the way up the coast to provide decent and safe rental housing for qualifying low-income families, the elderly, and people with disabilities. With 40+ years of experience and 1,000+ jobs completed, there is truly no development project our team cannot handle. We have forged strong relationships with architects, designers, planning consultants, and other service professionals to deliver quality housing for those that need it most.
What Is HUD Housing & How Does It Work?
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) helps promotes community development and revitalization throughout the state by providing low-income families with affordable housing through various public housing programs. These programs offer access to specialized housing opportunities such as those provided by public housing and Section 8 vouchers.
Public housing is a form of federally subsidized rental assistance offered by HUD that provides affordable homes for qualified applicants with limited incomes who might not otherwise be able to afford market-rate rentals.
In addition to public housing, HUD offers financial assistance in the form of Section 8 vouchers, which allow eligible tenants to rent from private landlords at discounted rates based on their family’s income level.
Our Development Process
Flanigan & Associates handles every aspect of the development process from start to finish to ensure excellent results.
Our duties during the HUD development process include:
- Site selection: We identify prime locations for development and select the best area for our project. Once we choose the best site, we carefully analyze the property and determine how to maximize its use.
- Feasibility assessment: After receiving the design, construction, engineering, and other estimates, we perform a feasibility study to ensure we have the resources to bring our project to life.
- Project planning: Our Bonita Springs HUD development team works closely with key players in the development industry to plan every detail of the project. We also obtain all necessary approvals and building permits.
- Project management: Our team oversees every single aspect of the project ensuring every phase is seamless and development is completed on time and on budget.
- Construction: With decades of construction and roofing experience, our general contractors handle most, if not all, of the construction.
Flanigan & Associates is well-versed in the intricacies of HUD affordable housing programs and develops each project with the betterment of our community in mind. We are passionate about providing safe and secure housing to individuals from all socioeconomic backgrounds and stand behind the quality of our work. Our development team completes projects all the way up the coast, including in Fort Meyers, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, and Cape Coral.
Call (239) 232-2426 to speak with a trusted HUD developer in Bonita Springs. We look forward to hearing from you!
National exposure to regulations, laws and building codes helps us better serve our clients
We strive to stay ahead of the curve and implement new ideas and techniques to our process
Ability to maximize customers' insurance proceeds by meeting with adjusters and talking their language
Over 40 Years of Experience Serving Clients' Roofing & Construction Needs